fewwhh... its been err.. how many months since I last left my love here..?.. 4 months????
So sorry dear. But my heart still full with love tho I was not here.
Well, am writing at my office still. The condition has change, I mean my thots abt dis office.
Hmm.. dont quite like my job. Its totally not for me. I'm not in love with this job.
I wasnt thinking of this place when I'm at home or anywhere. It's just A JOB.
The nature of the job really sucks.
Quite a few times I cried during working hours and at home (when I have to finish DA JOB at home).. and as usual, there's always my baby who'll try to uplift me again and again and again asking me to keep holding on the job.
Thanks alot bibi.. and sorry for troubling you.
And also, as usual I tried picking up pieces of hope in dis office for my future reference.. (after I've been reminded thousand times about it..)
Can't wait for a new job.. or career..
(well.. I actually dont have a clear vision on what i wanna do..*sigh*) ..
bibi, I'm signing off.. cant really write much.. too many people roaming around here.
and yes dear, CONGRATULATIONS on your new job (a career i supposed) .. new place.
Finally, you got what you want.. and hope you'll last long there... Good Luck!
Mmmmuah!
note: mind-blowing = intensely affecting the mind especially in producing hallucinations
(http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mind-blowing)
mind-blowing job
gia was loved by
mia
at
9/12/2007 12:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment