"Stay committed to your decisions; but stay flexible in your approach.' -Tony Robbins-
It is hard to pleased people. Especially people who are important to us like our family members.
Family.. parents..siblings.. are the closest to us. They expect more from us.. sumtimes to a certain extend, it makes us think that they shouldn't interfere with certain desicions we make. But if u think it in a positive ways, they actually want us to become a better person or just wanted to help and do favors for u.
So, baby, just bear with them. Sekejap je tu.
Think in a positive ways.
But make sure u have ur plans and efforts.
I'm always on your side. I know tht ure a very career-oriented person. With the confidence you have (oh! maybe mak u taktau kot u ada special power-tahap konfiden yg sungguh tinggi), I sangat okay kalau u memilih keje. Kalau tak, memang I dah lama bising2.
Okay.. hopefully u can bear with them sementara u dpt keje yg u nak.
I'm sorry if I'm not good in words. I'm bad in advising people. Very-very teruk. I usually always tried very-very-very hard to counsel, but.. in the end.. I always felt unconvinced. Me myself pun tak yakin, how can people believe my words?
Bi,
I'm always here for u. I believe u. Tho I didn't said much, but trust me.. I do care.
Just tell me what u want to soothe you.
I may bad in talking, but I'm good in action. ;)
I love u.
i believe
gia was loved by
mia
at
1/29/2007 12:34:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment