She read this blog. And I did read hers (its ours actually). The blog which I suggested in sharing out our feelings..but I totally forgot about it. I'm sorry.
She said she loves my writing yang skema ni. Well, thank u. And I love her writing jugak. Very the bubbly way.. macam dia selalu. The terharu thing is she remembered our every single moment. I personally love the N9 trip stories. Simple yet eventful.
We're chatting thru YM rite now. And still we havent finish discussing the way we write in our blog. I was praising her about how she's good in writing and remembering things. And this is what she replied, "after we do it, i write it...coz everything i do with u..i wanna remember..i dont wanna forget...ever." .. hmmm.. true.. we write because we dont want to forget. Thank u bibi for the thots.. cos I'm bad at remembering moments unless I wrote them down.
Back to our blogs.. she wrote nice things about me.. hehehe.. yay! After half a year, baru she wanted to tell me.. more of reminding me sebenarnya. Mine.. is quite boring ..schematic grammar punya bahasa. Actually bi, I'm trying to upgrade my English yang dah sangat2 berkarat ni. Hopefully, thru tis blog, I could learn using new words yang I suka. Altho, there're occasionally mix of Manglish.
So now, we have two blogs. Maybe after this, I'll pop in ur blog..nyibuk kan diri menyumbangkan my writing since I know the password.. or maybe u taknak I kacau?..
Its okay. I'm fine if u decide that way. :) .. or maybe u pun boleh pop in this blog.
What's mine is urs too baby.
I love u.
I love u.
I love u.
Okay, well, tell me what u think (If u still read my blog yg tak seberapa ni).
Need to sign off.
Just wanna tell u..
Bi, I still cant believe that I got to hold u finally..
I never expected anything like this.
Siapalah I.. shy and introvert girl yg maybe u takkan pandang.
I didn't hope..I only dream.. a lot u know.. and its all about u.
"Where there is great love there are always miracle." - Willa Cather
I couldn't agree more.
the thots that count
gia was loved by
mia
at
1/28/2007 03:10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment